The experience and expertise of Sequential’s DNA Identification Testing division in the paternity testing industry provides clients with choices of enhanced and expanded services, including:
|Sequential Management Group is pleased to be the first national DNA laboratory to offer a 21-marker genetic analysis in combination with our standard double-blind process on every paternity sample in every paternity case. For details, please call 866-563-5557.
- The ability to perform noninvasive sample collection (buccal swabs) on all parties and exclude, on average, more than 99.999% of non-fathers.
- A nationwide network of more than 1500 company-operated sample collection sites, many of which are available for DNA collections. When additional coverage is needed Sequential can coordinate specimen collection services with third-party facilities.
- Sophisticated specimen logistics for secure, timely sample transportation.
- A dedicated customer & IT staff to support electronic delivery of case information and results.
- DNA test results usually available within 72 hours after specimens are received at the laboratory.